The best investment you can make is to protect your most valuable asset.
Many parts of your heating and air conditioning systems require good maintenance so you can avoid unexpected emergency repairs and costly business disruptions with a scheduled maintenance program. Filters, pumps, and other equipment can last longer with the proper care and attention that All Phase Heating & Air Conditioning can provide.
Our expert staff will provide scheduled maintenance, which includes additional benefits such as courtesy home inspections, on-site hints, and tips, as well as suggestions to resolve typical heating & air issues.
BENEFITS OF REGULAR MAINTENANCE INCLUDE:
- Comfort when it matters the most
- Lower energy costs
- Longer lifespan for your comfort systems
- Cleaner air
- Less chance for costly repairs
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR MAINTENANCE PLAN?
- Check evaporator coil
- Lubricate fan motor
- Set manifold pressure
- Monitor expansion valve
- Check start and run capacitors
- Test fan limit switch
- Clean evaporator drain
- Check start and run delays
- Clean blower wheel
- Adjust bypass dampers
- Monitor refrigerant level
- Inspect valves
- Clean or replace filters
- Adjust operating pressures
- Check flue
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure voltage differences
- Check flame baffle
- Evaluate safety controls
- Measure amperage draw
- Measure temperature difference
- Clean and adjust burners
- Clean condenser coil
- Evaluate vent system
- Test thermocouple
- Adjust thermostat calibration
- Set burner adjustment
- Check combustion air
- Check fan blades for tightness
- Measure gas input
Contact us today to book your repair, service, or installation. We are ready to help with all of your HVAC needs.